Personal Development Online Course by Udemy, On Sale Here
An excellent training about Leadership
How to Influence People, Make Friends and Social Skills
*Printable online certificate available upon completion of course* Do you want to be in control of any situation you encounter?Every influential leader understood the power of body language and charisma. Winston Churchill, Richard Nixon, Barrack Obama, Donald Trump and even infamous leaders such as Hitler and Stalin. Such powerful leaders have forged the landscape of our history for better or for worse. Some rose to power bringing freedom and prosperity, while others left terror and atrocities in their wake. These influential leaders intuitively knew the power of utilizing body language to advance their agendas. The truth is humans communicate mostly through body language! Did you know 80%-90% of what we say is revealed through our body language and the remaining 10%-20% is verbal communication! Situations You May Encounter: You want to better understand you co-worker’s personality type at the workplaceDealing with customer’s irate behaviorsYou have an upcoming interview and want to be preparedYou have friends or colleagues that may be manipulating you?What You’ll Learn: Identifying Personality Types/Traits Analyzing Body Language & Micro ExpressionsHow to Influence People, Become likeable and Make FriendsHow to Spot Manipulation & Stop It! How to Deescalate Conflicts And, much, much more! These skills are universal whether you are prospecting romantic relationships, interview situations or spotting deception and stopping it in its tracks. Get the advantage you need to stay on top of every social encounter you come across. Buy Now!
Udemy is the leading global marketplace for learning and instruction
By connecting students all over the world to the best instructors, Udemy is helping individuals reach their goals and pursue their dreams.
Study anytime, anywhere.